Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thai Air Cargo in 2004 and about Custom Clearance

In winter of 2004, Hidenori.O who woks Thai Air Cargo gave me bunch of flowers.(arrived at office).
I was happy.Because December and Fedex Japan was bad,hiroshima sales man(western headquaters sales dept) ,Hidenori Suzuki said to me kill in summer of 2003.alos road planner Iku Funado,Chikako Ariyoshi,Yumie Durant,Akemi Nishio(Don't dislike David Beckham's voice!)Fedex,who do you think you are? by spice girls and more..

I hope to all custom clearance,all trading companies will stop Fedex's all shipments tightly all around the world.Please don't permit easily. and always custom inspection please.
Jim Kerr,Stella McCartney,Bono,Paul Weller,Gaultier,apparel,Norwegian,Russian,The National Trust,The Silk Road may watching problems soon.This is very important in th world and life.

Thank you for Thai Air Cargo. I am alright.

No comments: