Sunday, November 25, 2007

Now my feel

Dear Roma,

Things here has been busy.
at the moment, I prepare the first exhibition(open day;Dec 25th-29th,closed 26th) of next month in here.
In this year, I visited in London,Paris,St,Petersburg,Helsinki.(Special thanks Air M)
I also will make a books.

In Europe,they made very interesting books somthing always.
IKEA and other shop in all around world,yes Europe and me have been making a decorate in a room now and Christmas.
in this year,always I updated a design office also atelier in all around the world(almost Europe) in my blogger.
All designer's ateliers in Paris were very good.

I would like to visit in Moscow(L & B.E) near the future.
Almost same age they go to travel.

All Russia's topics in my blogs,please use this blog almost 20000 years!!! maybe enjoy life,I hope
Russia is Russia

and about auction
I will change to Sutheby's and Christie's later.

In this year in my ebay uk, I got positive feedback 100% and 201 points from all around world.
Thank you very much! for my buyer and seller,201people(almost British people).
I am looking forward to see TV program auctions from Europe.

marksgardenpark

No comments: