Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mel B - Feels So Good

in the video,they were just like a Madonna and Putin in Moscow from 2007 to 2008.
problems of them
1.EU Conference in 2007(about my c.card with simple minds message) and Putin?
2.Madonna contracted with insurance(Kumiko Nakamoto,my ...sister's contracted
Tokyo marine and JPY) without permission?
3.800 billion US dollars sent to Tokyo Marine via Tokyo to Osaka?
*These were Madonna insurance problems -JPY
*Plans of Putin and Madonna in EU
Big money in her pages in Vogue must be my sister money of Tokyo Marine?
Thanks

3 comments:

marksgardenpark said...

*1.ebay uk and EU Conference in 2007 and imac express in my shopping
2.Russian Govt as well
Thanks

marksgardenpark said...

Madonna died in this year?
There was OCS PC in Guy Ritchie in U.K,without permission.Why?
later Cyndi Lauper died as well?
Thanks

marksgardenpark said...

Putin and Madonna were
I'm Breathless 1990
Warren Beatty with Madonna