Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Becareful telephone call service




The German way of good housekeepng by Sachiko Oki.
She runs a cleaning company in Japan also a professor.

I am very interesting in her books about cleaning of kitchen in German.

In Japan,sometimes a strange companies sells some products by telephone.
One day a company rang me for selling a washing product. but the company was bad.

I answered a woman of the company like this," I am thinking about German washing product(flog marked)."
But the company answer was very bad. I asked her phone number and etc..
But telepone finished. I don't like in this case.

other case,would you like to come to show for Europian vacuum(cleaner).
I thought these stories were lie.too much!
I replied the company "I am thinking about "Sachiko Oki, it mean "The German way of good housekeepng" now.
So I can't coming to explanatory.

Maybe next company, A German will be answered phone call instead of me!

Usually Lufthansa airline let me knew cheap flight date to in my house.
I also informed(by email) Sachiko Oki about this matter.

Please becareful calling company.

the photo(above):franc franc,osaka-city
the photo (below): The German way of commonsence of Beautiful Kicthen(Doitsuryu Utsukushii Kicchin no Joshiki)
by Sachiko Oki (published by Kobunsha,Japan)

No comments: