Sunday, October 28, 2007

Space Shuttle and American army and Fedex Japan

Why watching my PC from Space Shuttle during stay Russia,London, Paris,Helsinki and on flight Finniar,Alitaria?
London Heathrow are very angry.
Why hit many skynet to Russia,London,Paris during stay?
Why listening Norweigian mobile talk in United Kingdom without permission from Japan?
Why watching Oversea Courier Service's PC and hearing mobine phone in Hong Kong from Japan?

Becareful a liquid panel of mobile also PC.

Dear Bill Gates(Microsoft),
In my case, please check windows in advance. Someone will be arrested from police.
Because my pc is Mac(apple).
Connect has something problem??

I would like to see "The Queen" of DVD in the PC camly but very disappointed.
So I see "people are people" DVD of Depesh Mode(Together of English,Russian Army and me) during their monitoring without permission.

No comments: