Sunday, September 10, 2006

London Fashion Week June 2005

I went to graduated show of all the universities in London in June,2005.
Nottingham Trent University invited me (I couldn't come to London due to SARS problem of around world and too many reasons in 2003).I also visited the uni. Electronic Train was good service and interesting and a girl was kindness.
Thank you very much for Ms.Manday of Nottingham Trent University.
I wanted to study this uni from Sep,2004.(But Fedex Japan A.Nishio was bad,sales suzuki says kill). Now I work for the company and study at Kyoto University art of design(correspondence course).maybe I need to explain to Nottingham about fedex Japan.
I want Nottigham Trent University to get along well with Jean-Paul Gaultier.He will have idea about Fedex japan.
And Japanese forwarders don't understand fashion business and important things. I was very disappointed.

No comments: