Monday, September 18, 2006

Madonna Confessions Tour 2006 in Osaka



Last Night I went to Madonna live in Osaka Dome.My sister went to her concert 16 years ago.(Who That's girl)
I was happy to see Madonna.The show was nice.(I wanted to see"Dress You Up".But film a little bit showed this song during concert)I love the song with MTV.
I became a member of her fan club"ICON" from this month. Her homepage is fashionalble, isn't it?

Hope she is well
I may move to London near the future.

I went to some Rock&Roll concerts since when I was a teenager,(I was always watching MTV, reading Cash Box 100)
RIck Springfield in Osaka
Bryan Adams in Osaka
Prince& The Revolution(Sheila E) (4 times) in Osaka I like Let's go crazy
Pet Shop Boys in Osaka
Simply Red in Osaka
Swing Out Sisters in Osaka
The Style Council in Osaka
Paul Weller in Osaka
Oasis in Osaka
Bon Jovi in Osaka
Simple Minds (4 times) in United Kingdom
Madonna in Osaka

No comments: