Sunday, September 10, 2006

Virgin Train at London Euston and Simple Minds


The vigin train arrived Euston station from Manchester.
I went to live concert of Simple Minds for 4 times in this tour in Britain!(2006) Birmingham,Manchester,Brighton,London.
My broken heart is getting to recover. I am an individual member of The National Trust.
Fedex japan sales dept were bad.. all British stuff were thrown away.(Twining tea boxes,Robbie Williams photo etc...)
also Hiroshima sales Suzuki said to kill in 2003. I think I wanted to go to kensington garden to meet with pond&duck soon.
I worked in fedex western sales dept for two years as fultime job.(2001-2003)
very shocked. Like a Romio and Juliet it mean Britain and me so far?(since 1995 I come to Britain once or two times a year)
The employee M.W didn't return to me Sir Richard Bronson's book ,
The Autobiography... very disappointed.

But thank you Jim Kerr. Next year good world.

No comments: