Thursday, June 05, 2008

World Travel Guide -Chikyu no Arukikata-Scandinavia





Chikyu no Arukikata-Scandinavia(Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland)
I used this guide to go to Helsinki in Finland(2007).
travel course Osaka- Helsinki - St.Petersburg and St.Petersburg - Helsinki - Osaka.
During my staying,in my air ticket could change over stay in Heksinki,from one day to 1 month. but in this time only one day.I will return in Helsinki someday!
also I am interested in other countries,Sweden,Denmark,Norway

This guide book also introduce goods designers in Sweden,Finland,Denmark.
Copenhagen airport is the most beautiful airport in the all around world,according to music CD,Copenhagen airport(the 4th photo,there is Stockholm version).
Mother Nature of Scandinavia,Fjord,Aurora,Laprand,a travel company recommend the Aurora tour.
and From Helsinki to St.Petersburg,during train,travel companies will prepare lunch boxes for tour customers and etc.
In Europe,travel company"Myu" recommend some tours,also H.I.S as well.

I saw holiday tour to Russia from "The Times" in London. I also think same...
Holiday,in this world,very very any inspirations to many British people.

Since bus tour happened big accident in Egypt,a traveller have to be careful about dangerous people.
Then traveller can good trip in world.It seems safety so far in anywhere.

the 3rd photo : Mr.Bean in Finnair(from Osaka to Helsinki)


original blog by marksgardenpark,automatic-air.com

No comments: