Monday, June 09, 2008

Nokia(mobell) and internet

Nokia,Electrolux,IKEA designs are very popular in Europe,I also like their designs.
When people buy something,which is the most of important?

During I stay in London,I rent a mobile phone to contact with someone.(but costs was very expensive).
Recently I don't use all mobiles in Japan due to lots of reasons.Virgin mobile for uk I have got.

Internet telephone number is very import for arrest internet crime. provider is next important.
Please be careful using an internet and the third party,Japanese secret service.Ishido was bad.

In London,there is Stelios,the president of easyjet, easyeverything in easy group.
Maybe he can understand in this matter.Sawada of president of H.I.S,Skymark Airline(ex president) and Virgin group,Google as well.
and hope it's gonna be alright(pet shop boys) *disclaimer this is not umeda forwarding mail



Thank you and best regards,
Yuko Hori

automatic-air

No comments: