Thursday, June 05, 2008

World Travel Guide -Chikyu no Arukikata-Hong Kong macao






Chikyu no Arukikata-Hong Kong macao,Hong Kong Pocket very recommendaton

Underground was very good,I saw Doraemon at any stations.
By ferry from Hong Kong to Kowloon only 3 minutes. Victoria peak was beautiful view.
Very good city. International airport carpet's image were similar in London Heathrow I thought. Also there are Queen Elizabeth Stadium,Marks & Spencer.
I wanted to go to Simple Minds(world tour) concert. I only went to UK tour.

Hong Kong entertainment,making a film, I think that they will be the top of film in all Asia. (Australia entertainment always will be U.K,I look forward a band next term of Depeche Mode,recently I watch their best DVD everyday.)

original blog by marksgardenpark,automatic-air.com

No comments: